Independent Rep Affiliate
SPARX HOCKEY IS LOOKING FOR MOTIVATED INDEPENDENT REPRESENTATIVE AFFILIATES
If you love hockey and are looking for a great opportunity to represent an exciting and innovative product in the hockey community, we want to hear from you.
The independent representative affiliate is a vital part of our company. We're looking for ambitious, results driven people with natural people skills who instinctively understand the value of the Sparx Skate Sharpener and can sell machines direct to the end user: families, teams and pro shops.
- Non-exclusive US and Canada
- Grassroots sales of Sparx skate sharpeners
- Plan and carry out meetings and events to promote and sell Sparx sharpener
- Contact decision makers including but not limited to: Teams/clubs/organizations (all levels), tournaments, rinks, camps, expos and retail skate sharpeners
- Plan events to sell and demonstrate the sharpener to create trust and credibility (usually nights & weekends)
- Manage and maintain demo equipment and supplies
- Large network of qualified buyers
- Sales experience
- Hockey knowledge (skate sharpening knowledge a plus)
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and exceptional drive for results
- Ability to work independently
- Forward thinking
- Problem solving
- Personable and engaging
- Responsible (committed, on time and professional)
- Represent an exciting and innovative product in the hockey industry
- Earn commissions for each unit sold
- Please send cover letter and resume to: Judd Feingold
Located in Acton, Massachusetts, Sparx Hockey’s mission is to deliver a skate sharpening product that allows every hockey player to maintain their own skates at peak performance anywhere and at anytime. Founded in 2013, The Sparx Hockey team is passionate about every detail and laser focused on execution.